Domestic Violence Services:
IN HIM is a structured batterer intervention, abuse and anger accountability program. Participants attend a 15-week group process along with completion of three (3) individual sessions, and a 3-month aftercare program. Groups meet on Mondays from 6:00 to 9:00 pm
Orientation: Monday, September 15, 2014 from 6:30-8:30 p.m
For Women and Children—
- The Marpè 9-step, 9 week support groups will meet on Tuesdays from 5:30 to 8:30 p.m.
- OASIS Kidsplace offers age-appropriate support groups (pre-K to teens) on Tuesdays from 5:30 to 8:30 p.m. Nine (9) weekly sessions are provided. Parents must participate in OASIS women’s or men’s programs and must complete service contracts for their children.
Orientation: Tuesday, October 7, 2014 from 6:00-7:30 p.m.
All of the above services are located at our Satellite Campus. Appointments must be scheduled.
Satellite Campus: 1200 – 37th Ave N, Minneapolis, MN 55412
MAILING ADDRESS – OASIS of Love, Inc. / 2304 Emerson Ave N MPLS, MN 55411
FAX: 612/522-9148 / Website: www.oasisofloveinc.org
Domestic Violence Awareness Month
Save the date! October 12, 2014
THEME: Walk, run, roll to the finish
Twenty years of restoring families and building community
Oasis operates a thriving faith-based outreach based in North Minneapolis with services to families throughout seven Metro Area counties. In its second decade, Oasis served more than 13,000 families and individuals with their holistic approach to:
- Family violence
- Emergency food, housing, clothes
- Violence prevention
- Youth and Senior employment
- Restorative justice
- Family and Youth advocacy
- Crisis Pregnancy
- Community Education
For more information contact Dionne Trice PHONE: 612/529-6055 (EX 12) EMAIL: email@example.com
Find us on Facebook