For Women and Children—
- The Marpè 9-step, 9 week support groups will meet on Tuesdays from 5:30 to 8:00 p.m.
- OASIS Kidsplace offers age-appropriate support groups (pre-K to teens) on Tuesdays from 5:30 to 8:00 p.m. Nine (9) weekly sessions are provided. Parents must participate in OASIS women’s or men’s programs and must complete service contracts for their children.
Week 1 begins on February 24th at 6:00 p.m
Twenty years of restoring families and building community
Oasis operates a thriving faith-based outreach based in North Minneapolis with services to families throughout seven Metro Area counties. In its second decade, Oasis served more than 13,000 families and individuals with their holistic approach to:
- Family violence
- Emergency food, housing, clothes
- Violence prevention
- Youth and Senior employment
- Restorative justice
- Family and Youth advocacy
- Crisis Pregnancy
- Community Education
Find us on Facebook